Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Image result for texting and drivingImage result for tattoos and piercingsOverall I think everyone did a pretty good job on their presentations we could have had eye contact a little better while presenting them and not have our back turned against the audience. The presentation that interest me the most is texting and driving and tattoos and piercing. I can relate to the tattoos and piercings presentation because i have tattoos and piercings myself. I also can relate to the texting and driving presentation because I 100 percent agree that it is really dangerous and can put a lot of people lives in danger. I feel that presentation was good  just had a lot of miscommunication with the definition of some of the words I had chosen. Other then these little situations i enjoyed everyone presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment